Installing Custom Recovery is the initial step to get the best out of your Acer Liquid Z530. By using Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Z530, you can install Custom ROM, Xposed Framework, advance device backup and many other flashable file. In this tutorial, we are going to show you How to Install Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) on Acer Liquid Z530.
How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Z530
Note and Disclaimer
Please note that the current TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Z530 is a stable released and has been tested properly. If you encounter problem during installation of TWRP on your Acer Liquid Z530, don’t panic and repeat the step properly.
* Make sure your Acer Liquid Z530 has Unlocked Bootloader. By default, Acer Liquid Z530 comes with Unlocked Bootloader, but if you’re device Bootloader is locked, follow our tutorial on How to Unlock Bootloader on your Acer Liquid Z530
* Go to Settings, About device, Software info and tap Build number 7 times to enable Developer options. Now enable OEM unlocking and USB debugging in Developer options.
* Make sure your Acer Liquid Z530 is on charger or have at least 70% battery life.
Step by step tutorial How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Z530:
1. Download the latest version of TWRP custom recovery for Acer Liquid Z530 from here (Link Updated May 16th, 2019)
2. Connect your device on your computer and run “Command Prompt’ on Windows or “Terminal’ on Mac and Linux to activate fastboot. Read Also: How to Setup ADB and Fastboot on your Acer Liquid Z530
3) Now reboot the device into fastboot mode by typing below
“adb reboot bootloader’ then press Enter
“fastboot devices’ the press Enter
4. Type this command on your Command Prompt or Terminal
“fastboot flash recovery recovery.img’
Replace path_to_twrp with TWRP.img file location you just Downloaded for Acer Liquid Z530 in Step 1. For example:
“fastboot flash recovery c:\usersadministrator\download\TWRP.img’
5. Wait for the process to be done (around 5-10 minutes). Once the process is completed, turn off your Acer Liquid Z530, and reboot by pressing the Power Button and Volume Up key.
6. You will be booted into TWRP Custom Recovery. If you want to root your Acer Liquid Z530, follow the tutorial on How to Root Acer Liquid Z530
7. If you want to install Custom ROM, follow our tutorial on How to Install Custom ROM on Acer Liquid Z530
That’s it. If you have any question regarding How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Z530, let us know in the comment section below.