Rooting Acer Iconia Talk S will allow yourself to explore your Acer Iconia Talk S to the fullest. By rooting, you will be able to access and modify files that usually are restricted on Acer Iconia Talk S. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you How To Root Acer Iconia Talk S.
How To Root Acer Iconia Talk S
Note and Disclaimer
The current Root process of Acer Iconia Talk S is currently on stable state and has been tested before. By, rooting your Acer Iconia Talk S may void your warranty depends on your carrier.
* Make sure you have Custom Recovery, such as Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) installed. If not, follow our tutorial on How to Install Custom Recovery on Acer Iconia Talk S.
* Make sure your Acer Iconia Talk S is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How To Root Acer Iconia Talk S:
1. Download the latest SuperSU flashable file for your Acer Iconia Talk S From here (Link Updated March 16th, 2019)
2. Transfer the SuperSU file you just downloaded in Step 1 to your Acer Iconia Talk S. You can also Download the file directly from your device.
3. Turn off your Acer Iconia Talk S
4. Enter TWRP Custom Recovery by holding the Power Button and the Volume Up Button
5. Inside TWRP, go to Install menu, and find the SuperSU file for your Acer Iconia Talk S that you just downloaded in Step 1.
6. Wipe the cache partition, and reboot your Acer Iconia Talk S
8. The initial reboot will take longer time than usual so just wait
9. Once booted, your Acer Iconia Talk S is now in rooted state
Done! That’s all the tutorial on How To Root Acer Iconia Talk S. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask around How To Root Acer Iconia Talk S, let us know in the comment section below.