Rooting Acer Liquid E600 will allow yourself to explore your Acer Liquid E600 to the fullest. By rooting, you will be able to access and modify files that usually are restricted on Acer Liquid E600. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you How To Root Acer Liquid E600.
How To Root Acer Liquid E600
Note and Disclaimer
The current Root process of Acer Liquid E600 is currently on stable state and has been tested before. By, rooting your Acer Liquid E600 may void your warranty depends on your carrier.
* Make sure you have Custom Recovery, such as Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) installed. If not, follow our tutorial on How to Install Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid E600.
* Make sure your Acer Liquid E600 is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How To Root Acer Liquid E600:
1. Download the latest SuperSU flashable file for your Acer Liquid E600 From here (Link Updated March 19th, 2019)
2. Transfer the SuperSU file you just downloaded in Step 1 to your Acer Liquid E600. You can also Download the file directly from your device.
3. Turn off your Acer Liquid E600
4. Enter TWRP Custom Recovery by holding the Power Button and the Volume Up Button
5. Inside TWRP, go to Install menu, and find the SuperSU file for your Acer Liquid E600 that you just downloaded in Step 1.
6. Wipe the cache partition, and reboot your Acer Liquid E600
8. The initial reboot will take longer time than usual so just wait
9. Once booted, your Acer Liquid E600 is now in rooted state
Done! That’s all the tutorial on How To Root Acer Liquid E600. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask around How To Root Acer Liquid E600, let us know in the comment section below.