Rooting Acer Liquid Z530 will allow yourself to explore your Acer Liquid Z530 to the fullest. By rooting, you will be able to access and modify files that usually are restricted on Acer Liquid Z530. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you How To Root Acer Liquid Z530.
How To Root Acer Liquid Z530
Note and Disclaimer
The current Root process of Acer Liquid Z530 is currently on stable state and has been tested before. By, rooting your Acer Liquid Z530 may void your warranty depends on your carrier.
* Make sure you have Custom Recovery, such as Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) installed. If not, follow our tutorial on How to Install Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Z530.
* Make sure your Acer Liquid Z530 is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How To Root Acer Liquid Z530:
1. Download the latest SuperSU flashable file for your Acer Liquid Z530 From here (Link Updated May 14th, 2019)
2. Transfer the SuperSU file you just downloaded in Step 1 to your Acer Liquid Z530. You can also Download the file directly from your device.
3. Turn off your Acer Liquid Z530
4. Enter TWRP Custom Recovery by holding the Power Button and the Volume Up Button
5. Inside TWRP, go to Install menu, and find the SuperSU file for your Acer Liquid Z530 that you just downloaded in Step 1.
6. Wipe the cache partition, and reboot your Acer Liquid Z530
8. The initial reboot will take longer time than usual so just wait
9. Once booted, your Acer Liquid Z530 is now in rooted state
Done! That’s all the tutorial on How To Root Acer Liquid Z530. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask around How To Root Acer Liquid Z530, let us know in the comment section below.