Rooting Asus Zenfone 4 will allow yourself to explore your Asus Zenfone 4 to the fullest. By rooting, you will be able to access and modify files that usually are restricted on Asus Zenfone 4. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you How To Root Asus Zenfone 4.
How To Root Asus Zenfone 4
Note and Disclaimer
The current Root process of Asus Zenfone 4 is currently on stable state and has been tested before. By, rooting your Asus Zenfone 4 may void your warranty depends on your carrier.
* Make sure you have Custom Recovery, such as Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) installed. If not, follow our tutorial on How to Install Custom Recovery on Asus Zenfone 4.
* Make sure your Asus Zenfone 4 is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How To Root Asus Zenfone 4:
1. Download the latest SuperSU flashable file for your Asus Zenfone 4 From here (Link Updated May 17th, 2019)
2. Transfer the SuperSU file you just downloaded in Step 1 to your Asus Zenfone 4. You can also Download the file directly from your device.
3. Turn off your Asus Zenfone 4
4. Enter TWRP Custom Recovery by holding the Power Button and the Volume Up Button
5. Inside TWRP, go to Install menu, and find the SuperSU file for your Asus Zenfone 4 that you just downloaded in Step 1.
6. Wipe the cache partition, and reboot your Asus Zenfone 4
8. The initial reboot will take longer time than usual so just wait
9. Once booted, your Asus Zenfone 4 is now in rooted state
Done! That’s all the tutorial on How To Root Asus Zenfone 4. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask around How To Root Asus Zenfone 4, let us know in the comment section below.