Rooting Panasonic Eluga C will allow yourself to explore your Panasonic Eluga C to the fullest. By rooting, you will be able to access and modify files that usually are restricted on Panasonic Eluga C. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you How To Root Panasonic Eluga C.
How To Root Panasonic Eluga C
Note and Disclaimer
The current Root process of Panasonic Eluga C is currently on stable state and has been tested before. By, rooting your Panasonic Eluga C may void your warranty depends on your carrier.
* Make sure you have Custom Recovery, such as Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) installed. If not, follow our tutorial on How to Install Custom Recovery on Panasonic Eluga C.
* Make sure your Panasonic Eluga C is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How To Root Panasonic Eluga C:
1. Download the latest SuperSU flashable file for your Panasonic Eluga C From here (Link Updated April 15th, 2019)
2. Transfer the SuperSU file you just downloaded in Step 1 to your Panasonic Eluga C. You can also Download the file directly from your device.
3. Turn off your Panasonic Eluga C
4. Enter TWRP Custom Recovery by holding the Power Button and the Volume Up Button
5. Inside TWRP, go to Install menu, and find the SuperSU file for your Panasonic Eluga C that you just downloaded in Step 1.
6. Wipe the cache partition, and reboot your Panasonic Eluga C
8. The initial reboot will take longer time than usual so just wait
9. Once booted, your Panasonic Eluga C is now in rooted state
Done! That’s all the tutorial on How To Root Panasonic Eluga C. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask around How To Root Panasonic Eluga C, let us know in the comment section below.