Bootloader is a code that is executed the first time your Acer Liquid X1 start. Even though generally Bootloader is unlocked on Acer Liquid X1, some carrier my locked the Bootloader to prevent you from modifying your Acer Liquid X1. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you Tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Liquid X1.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Liquid X1
Note and Disclaimer
Unlocking Bootloader on Acer Liquid X1 may void your warranty with your carrier. Unlocking Bootloader on Acer Liquid X1 is stable and have been tested before.
* Make sure your Acer Liquid X1 is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Liquid X1:
1. Download and Install the latest version of MVUnlocker for Acer Liquid X1 from here (Link Updated March 11th, 2019)
2. Connect your Acer Liquid X1 to PC/MAC, and run MVUnlocker
3. Choose the Unlock Bootloader Menu, wait for MVUnlocker to detect your Acer Liquid X1 Bootloader Status
4. Once the initial analyze process is done, press the Start button
5. Wait for 5-10 minutes for process to complete
6. Once done, your Acer Liquid X1 will restart and you will have unlocked Bootloader
That is all the tutorial on How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Liquid X1. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask regarding How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Liquid X1, let us know in the comment section below.