Bootloader is a code that is executed the first time your Acer Liquid Z220 start. Even though generally Bootloader is unlocked on Acer Liquid Z220, some carrier my locked the Bootloader to prevent you from modifying your Acer Liquid Z220. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you Tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Liquid Z220.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Liquid Z220
Note and Disclaimer
Unlocking Bootloader on Acer Liquid Z220 may void your warranty with your carrier. Unlocking Bootloader on Acer Liquid Z220 is stable and have been tested before.
* Make sure your Acer Liquid Z220 is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Liquid Z220:
1. Download and Install the latest version of MVUnlocker for Acer Liquid Z220 from here (Link Updated April 8th, 2019)
2. Connect your Acer Liquid Z220 to PC/MAC, and run MVUnlocker
3. Choose the Unlock Bootloader Menu, wait for MVUnlocker to detect your Acer Liquid Z220 Bootloader Status
4. Once the initial analyze process is done, press the Start button
5. Wait for 5-10 minutes for process to complete
6. Once done, your Acer Liquid Z220 will restart and you will have unlocked Bootloader
That is all the tutorial on How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Liquid Z220. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask regarding How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Liquid Z220, let us know in the comment section below.