Bootloader is a code that is executed the first time your Acer Liquid Z500 start. Even though generally Bootloader is unlocked on Acer Liquid Z500, some carrier my locked the Bootloader to prevent you from modifying your Acer Liquid Z500. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you Tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Liquid Z500.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Liquid Z500
Note and Disclaimer
Unlocking Bootloader on Acer Liquid Z500 may void your warranty with your carrier. Unlocking Bootloader on Acer Liquid Z500 is stable and have been tested before.
* Make sure your Acer Liquid Z500 is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Liquid Z500:
1. Download and Install the latest version of MVUnlocker for Acer Liquid Z500 from here (Link Updated March 7th, 2019)
2. Connect your Acer Liquid Z500 to PC/MAC, and run MVUnlocker
3. Choose the Unlock Bootloader Menu, wait for MVUnlocker to detect your Acer Liquid Z500 Bootloader Status
4. Once the initial analyze process is done, press the Start button
5. Wait for 5-10 minutes for process to complete
6. Once done, your Acer Liquid Z500 will restart and you will have unlocked Bootloader
That is all the tutorial on How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Liquid Z500. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask regarding How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Liquid Z500, let us know in the comment section below.