Bootloader is a code that is executed the first time your Acer Liquid Z6 start. Even though generally Bootloader is unlocked on Acer Liquid Z6, some carrier my locked the Bootloader to prevent you from modifying your Acer Liquid Z6. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you Tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Liquid Z6.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Liquid Z6
Note and Disclaimer
Unlocking Bootloader on Acer Liquid Z6 may void your warranty with your carrier. Unlocking Bootloader on Acer Liquid Z6 is stable and have been tested before.
* Make sure your Acer Liquid Z6 is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Liquid Z6:
1. Download and Install the latest version of MVUnlocker for Acer Liquid Z6 from here (Link Updated March 11th, 2019)
2. Connect your Acer Liquid Z6 to PC/MAC, and run MVUnlocker
3. Choose the Unlock Bootloader Menu, wait for MVUnlocker to detect your Acer Liquid Z6 Bootloader Status
4. Once the initial analyze process is done, press the Start button
5. Wait for 5-10 minutes for process to complete
6. Once done, your Acer Liquid Z6 will restart and you will have unlocked Bootloader
That is all the tutorial on How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Liquid Z6. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask regarding How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Liquid Z6, let us know in the comment section below.