Bootloader is a code that is executed the first time your Asus Fonepad 7 start. Even though generally Bootloader is unlocked on Asus Fonepad 7, some carrier my locked the Bootloader to prevent you from modifying your Asus Fonepad 7. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you Tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Asus Fonepad 7.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Asus Fonepad 7
Note and Disclaimer
Unlocking Bootloader on Asus Fonepad 7 may void your warranty with your carrier. Unlocking Bootloader on Asus Fonepad 7 is stable and have been tested before.
* Make sure your Asus Fonepad 7 is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Asus Fonepad 7:
1. Download and Install the latest version of MVUnlocker for Asus Fonepad 7 from here (Link Updated May 3rd, 2019)
2. Connect your Asus Fonepad 7 to PC/MAC, and run MVUnlocker
3. Choose the Unlock Bootloader Menu, wait for MVUnlocker to detect your Asus Fonepad 7 Bootloader Status
4. Once the initial analyze process is done, press the Start button
5. Wait for 5-10 minutes for process to complete
6. Once done, your Asus Fonepad 7 will restart and you will have unlocked Bootloader
That is all the tutorial on How to Unlock Bootloader on Asus Fonepad 7. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask regarding How to Unlock Bootloader on Asus Fonepad 7, let us know in the comment section below.