Bootloader is a code that is executed the first time your Asus PadFone X start. Even though generally Bootloader is unlocked on Asus PadFone X, some carrier my locked the Bootloader to prevent you from modifying your Asus PadFone X. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you Tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Asus PadFone X.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Asus PadFone X
Note and Disclaimer
Unlocking Bootloader on Asus PadFone X may void your warranty with your carrier. Unlocking Bootloader on Asus PadFone X is stable and have been tested before.
* Make sure your Asus PadFone X is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Asus PadFone X:
1. Download and Install the latest version of MVUnlocker for Asus PadFone X from here (Link Updated May 9th, 2019)
2. Connect your Asus PadFone X to PC/MAC, and run MVUnlocker
3. Choose the Unlock Bootloader Menu, wait for MVUnlocker to detect your Asus PadFone X Bootloader Status
4. Once the initial analyze process is done, press the Start button
5. Wait for 5-10 minutes for process to complete
6. Once done, your Asus PadFone X will restart and you will have unlocked Bootloader
That is all the tutorial on How to Unlock Bootloader on Asus PadFone X. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask regarding How to Unlock Bootloader on Asus PadFone X, let us know in the comment section below.