Bootloader is a code that is executed the first time your Asus Zenfone 4 start. Even though generally Bootloader is unlocked on Asus Zenfone 4, some carrier my locked the Bootloader to prevent you from modifying your Asus Zenfone 4. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you Tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Asus Zenfone 4.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Asus Zenfone 4
Note and Disclaimer
Unlocking Bootloader on Asus Zenfone 4 may void your warranty with your carrier. Unlocking Bootloader on Asus Zenfone 4 is stable and have been tested before.
* Make sure your Asus Zenfone 4 is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Asus Zenfone 4:
1. Download and Install the latest version of MVUnlocker for Asus Zenfone 4 from here (Link Updated May 9th, 2019)
2. Connect your Asus Zenfone 4 to PC/MAC, and run MVUnlocker
3. Choose the Unlock Bootloader Menu, wait for MVUnlocker to detect your Asus Zenfone 4 Bootloader Status
4. Once the initial analyze process is done, press the Start button
5. Wait for 5-10 minutes for process to complete
6. Once done, your Asus Zenfone 4 will restart and you will have unlocked Bootloader
That is all the tutorial on How to Unlock Bootloader on Asus Zenfone 4. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask regarding How to Unlock Bootloader on Asus Zenfone 4, let us know in the comment section below.