Installing Custom Recovery is the initial step to get the best out of your BLU Vivo XI. By using Custom Recovery on BLU Vivo XI, you can install Custom ROM, Xposed Framework, advance device backup and many other flashable file. In this tutorial, we are going to show you How to Install Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) on BLU Vivo XI.
How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on BLU Vivo XI
Note and Disclaimer
Please note that the current TWRP Custom Recovery on BLU Vivo XI is a stable released and has been tested properly. If you encounter problem during installation of TWRP on your BLU Vivo XI, don’t panic and repeat the step properly.
* Make sure your BLU Vivo XI has Unlocked Bootloader. By default, BLU Vivo XI comes with Unlocked Bootloader, but if you’re device Bootloader is locked, follow our tutorial on How to Unlock Bootloader on your BLU Vivo XI
* Go to Settings, About device, Software info and tap Build number 7 times to enable Developer options. Now enable OEM unlocking and USB debugging in Developer options.
* Make sure your BLU Vivo XI is on charger or have at least 70% battery life.
Step by step tutorial How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on BLU Vivo XI:
1. Download the latest version of TWRP custom recovery for BLU Vivo XI from here (Link Updated July 14th, 2019)
2. Connect your device on your computer and run “Command Prompt’ on Windows or “Terminal’ on Mac and Linux to activate fastboot. Read Also: How to Setup ADB and Fastboot on your BLU Vivo XI
3) Now reboot the device into fastboot mode by typing below
“adb reboot bootloader’ then press Enter
“fastboot devices’ the press Enter
4. Type this command on your Command Prompt or Terminal
“fastboot flash recovery recovery.img’
Replace path_to_twrp with TWRP.img file location you just Downloaded for BLU Vivo XI in Step 1. For example:
“fastboot flash recovery c:\usersadministrator\download\TWRP.img’
5. Wait for the process to be done (around 5-10 minutes). Once the process is completed, turn off your BLU Vivo XI, and reboot by pressing the Power Button and Volume Up key.
6. You will be booted into TWRP Custom Recovery. If you want to root your BLU Vivo XI, follow the tutorial on How to Root BLU Vivo XI
7. If you want to install Custom ROM, follow our tutorial on How to Install Custom ROM on BLU Vivo XI
That’s it. If you have any question regarding How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on BLU Vivo XI, let us know in the comment section below.