Rooting Acer Liquid Zest will allow yourself to explore your Acer Liquid Zest to the fullest. By rooting, you will be able to access and modify files that usually are restricted on Acer Liquid Zest. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you How To Root Acer Liquid Zest.
How To Root Acer Liquid Zest
Note and Disclaimer
The current Root process of Acer Liquid Zest is currently on stable state and has been tested before. By, rooting your Acer Liquid Zest may void your warranty depends on your carrier.
* Make sure you have Custom Recovery, such as Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) installed. If not, follow our tutorial on How to Install Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Zest.
* Make sure your Acer Liquid Zest is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How To Root Acer Liquid Zest:
1. Download the latest SuperSU flashable file for your Acer Liquid Zest From here (Link Updated August 10th, 2019)
2. Transfer the SuperSU file you just downloaded in Step 1 to your Acer Liquid Zest. You can also Download the file directly from your device.
3. Turn off your Acer Liquid Zest
4. Enter TWRP Custom Recovery by holding the Power Button and the Volume Up Button
5. Inside TWRP, go to Install menu, and find the SuperSU file for your Acer Liquid Zest that you just downloaded in Step 1.
6. Wipe the cache partition, and reboot your Acer Liquid Zest
8. The initial reboot will take longer time than usual so just wait
9. Once booted, your Acer Liquid Zest is now in rooted state
Done! That’s all the tutorial on How To Root Acer Liquid Zest. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask around How To Root Acer Liquid Zest, let us know in the comment section below.