Rooting Acer Predator 8 will allow yourself to explore your Acer Predator 8 to the fullest. By rooting, you will be able to access and modify files that usually are restricted on Acer Predator 8. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you How To Root Acer Predator 8.
How To Root Acer Predator 8
Note and Disclaimer
The current Root process of Acer Predator 8 is currently on stable state and has been tested before. By, rooting your Acer Predator 8 may void your warranty depends on your carrier.
* Make sure you have Custom Recovery, such as Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) installed. If not, follow our tutorial on How to Install Custom Recovery on Acer Predator 8.
* Make sure your Acer Predator 8 is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How To Root Acer Predator 8:
1. Download the latest SuperSU flashable file for your Acer Predator 8 From here (Link Updated August 7th, 2019)
2. Transfer the SuperSU file you just downloaded in Step 1 to your Acer Predator 8. You can also Download the file directly from your device.
3. Turn off your Acer Predator 8
4. Enter TWRP Custom Recovery by holding the Power Button and the Volume Up Button
5. Inside TWRP, go to Install menu, and find the SuperSU file for your Acer Predator 8 that you just downloaded in Step 1.
6. Wipe the cache partition, and reboot your Acer Predator 8
8. The initial reboot will take longer time than usual so just wait
9. Once booted, your Acer Predator 8 is now in rooted state
Done! That’s all the tutorial on How To Root Acer Predator 8. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask around How To Root Acer Predator 8, let us know in the comment section below.