Rooting Asus Fonepad 7 will allow yourself to explore your Asus Fonepad 7 to the fullest. By rooting, you will be able to access and modify files that usually are restricted on Asus Fonepad 7. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you How To Root Asus Fonepad 7.
How To Root Asus Fonepad 7
Note and Disclaimer
The current Root process of Asus Fonepad 7 is currently on stable state and has been tested before. By, rooting your Asus Fonepad 7 may void your warranty depends on your carrier.
* Make sure you have Custom Recovery, such as Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) installed. If not, follow our tutorial on How to Install Custom Recovery on Asus Fonepad 7.
* Make sure your Asus Fonepad 7 is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How To Root Asus Fonepad 7:
1. Download the latest SuperSU flashable file for your Asus Fonepad 7 From here (Link Updated August 11th, 2019)
2. Transfer the SuperSU file you just downloaded in Step 1 to your Asus Fonepad 7. You can also Download the file directly from your device.
3. Turn off your Asus Fonepad 7
4. Enter TWRP Custom Recovery by holding the Power Button and the Volume Up Button
5. Inside TWRP, go to Install menu, and find the SuperSU file for your Asus Fonepad 7 that you just downloaded in Step 1.
6. Wipe the cache partition, and reboot your Asus Fonepad 7
8. The initial reboot will take longer time than usual so just wait
9. Once booted, your Asus Fonepad 7 is now in rooted state
Done! That’s all the tutorial on How To Root Asus Fonepad 7. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask around How To Root Asus Fonepad 7, let us know in the comment section below.