Rooting Asus PadFone S will allow yourself to explore your Asus PadFone S to the fullest. By rooting, you will be able to access and modify files that usually are restricted on Asus PadFone S. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you How To Root Asus PadFone S.
How To Root Asus PadFone S
Note and Disclaimer
The current Root process of Asus PadFone S is currently on stable state and has been tested before. By, rooting your Asus PadFone S may void your warranty depends on your carrier.
* Make sure you have Custom Recovery, such as Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) installed. If not, follow our tutorial on How to Install Custom Recovery on Asus PadFone S.
* Make sure your Asus PadFone S is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How To Root Asus PadFone S:
1. Download the latest SuperSU flashable file for your Asus PadFone S From here (Link Updated July 13th, 2019)
2. Transfer the SuperSU file you just downloaded in Step 1 to your Asus PadFone S. You can also Download the file directly from your device.
3. Turn off your Asus PadFone S
4. Enter TWRP Custom Recovery by holding the Power Button and the Volume Up Button
5. Inside TWRP, go to Install menu, and find the SuperSU file for your Asus PadFone S that you just downloaded in Step 1.
6. Wipe the cache partition, and reboot your Asus PadFone S
8. The initial reboot will take longer time than usual so just wait
9. Once booted, your Asus PadFone S is now in rooted state
Done! That’s all the tutorial on How To Root Asus PadFone S. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask around How To Root Asus PadFone S, let us know in the comment section below.