Rooting BLU Advance L4 will allow yourself to explore your BLU Advance L4 to the fullest. By rooting, you will be able to access and modify files that usually are restricted on BLU Advance L4. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you How To Root BLU Advance L4.
How To Root BLU Advance L4
Note and Disclaimer
The current Root process of BLU Advance L4 is currently on stable state and has been tested before. By, rooting your BLU Advance L4 may void your warranty depends on your carrier.
* Make sure you have Custom Recovery, such as Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) installed. If not, follow our tutorial on How to Install Custom Recovery on BLU Advance L4.
* Make sure your BLU Advance L4 is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How To Root BLU Advance L4:
1. Download the latest SuperSU flashable file for your BLU Advance L4 From here (Link Updated July 13th, 2019)
2. Transfer the SuperSU file you just downloaded in Step 1 to your BLU Advance L4. You can also Download the file directly from your device.
3. Turn off your BLU Advance L4
4. Enter TWRP Custom Recovery by holding the Power Button and the Volume Up Button
5. Inside TWRP, go to Install menu, and find the SuperSU file for your BLU Advance L4 that you just downloaded in Step 1.
6. Wipe the cache partition, and reboot your BLU Advance L4
8. The initial reboot will take longer time than usual so just wait
9. Once booted, your BLU Advance L4 is now in rooted state
Done! That’s all the tutorial on How To Root BLU Advance L4. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask around How To Root BLU Advance L4, let us know in the comment section below.