Rooting BLU Studio View will allow yourself to explore your BLU Studio View to the fullest. By rooting, you will be able to access and modify files that usually are restricted on BLU Studio View. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you How To Root BLU Studio View.
How To Root BLU Studio View
Note and Disclaimer
The current Root process of BLU Studio View is currently on stable state and has been tested before. By, rooting your BLU Studio View may void your warranty depends on your carrier.
* Make sure you have Custom Recovery, such as Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) installed. If not, follow our tutorial on How to Install Custom Recovery on BLU Studio View.
* Make sure your BLU Studio View is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How To Root BLU Studio View:
1. Download the latest SuperSU flashable file for your BLU Studio View From here (Link Updated June 9th, 2019)
2. Transfer the SuperSU file you just downloaded in Step 1 to your BLU Studio View. You can also Download the file directly from your device.
3. Turn off your BLU Studio View
4. Enter TWRP Custom Recovery by holding the Power Button and the Volume Up Button
5. Inside TWRP, go to Install menu, and find the SuperSU file for your BLU Studio View that you just downloaded in Step 1.
6. Wipe the cache partition, and reboot your BLU Studio View
8. The initial reboot will take longer time than usual so just wait
9. Once booted, your BLU Studio View is now in rooted state
Done! That’s all the tutorial on How To Root BLU Studio View. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask around How To Root BLU Studio View, let us know in the comment section below.