Rooting Honor 8 Pro will allow yourself to explore your Honor 8 Pro to the fullest. By rooting, you will be able to access and modify files that usually are restricted on Honor 8 Pro. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you How To Root Honor 8 Pro.
How To Root Honor 8 Pro
Note and Disclaimer
The current Root process of Honor 8 Pro is currently on stable state and has been tested before. By, rooting your Honor 8 Pro may void your warranty depends on your carrier.
* Make sure you have Custom Recovery, such as Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) installed. If not, follow our tutorial on How to Install Custom Recovery on Honor 8 Pro.
* Make sure your Honor 8 Pro is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How To Root Honor 8 Pro:
1. Download the latest SuperSU flashable file for your Honor 8 Pro From here (Link Updated June 7th, 2019)
2. Transfer the SuperSU file you just downloaded in Step 1 to your Honor 8 Pro. You can also Download the file directly from your device.
3. Turn off your Honor 8 Pro
4. Enter TWRP Custom Recovery by holding the Power Button and the Volume Up Button
5. Inside TWRP, go to Install menu, and find the SuperSU file for your Honor 8 Pro that you just downloaded in Step 1.
6. Wipe the cache partition, and reboot your Honor 8 Pro
8. The initial reboot will take longer time than usual so just wait
9. Once booted, your Honor 8 Pro is now in rooted state
Done! That’s all the tutorial on How To Root Honor 8 Pro. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask around How To Root Honor 8 Pro, let us know in the comment section below.