Rooting HTC Desire 530 will allow yourself to explore your HTC Desire 530 to the fullest. By rooting, you will be able to access and modify files that usually are restricted on HTC Desire 530. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you How To Root HTC Desire 530.
How To Root HTC Desire 530
Note and Disclaimer
The current Root process of HTC Desire 530 is currently on stable state and has been tested before. By, rooting your HTC Desire 530 may void your warranty depends on your carrier.
* Make sure you have Custom Recovery, such as Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) installed. If not, follow our tutorial on How to Install Custom Recovery on HTC Desire 530.
* Make sure your HTC Desire 530 is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How To Root HTC Desire 530:
1. Download the latest SuperSU flashable file for your HTC Desire 530 From here (Link Updated June 5th, 2019)
2. Transfer the SuperSU file you just downloaded in Step 1 to your HTC Desire 530. You can also Download the file directly from your device.
3. Turn off your HTC Desire 530
4. Enter TWRP Custom Recovery by holding the Power Button and the Volume Up Button
5. Inside TWRP, go to Install menu, and find the SuperSU file for your HTC Desire 530 that you just downloaded in Step 1.
6. Wipe the cache partition, and reboot your HTC Desire 530
8. The initial reboot will take longer time than usual so just wait
9. Once booted, your HTC Desire 530 is now in rooted state
Done! That’s all the tutorial on How To Root HTC Desire 530. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask around How To Root HTC Desire 530, let us know in the comment section below.