Rooting Huawei Honor 8C will allow yourself to explore your Huawei Honor 8C to the fullest. By rooting, you will be able to access and modify files that usually are restricted on Huawei Honor 8C. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you How To Root Huawei Honor 8C.
How To Root Huawei Honor 8C
Note and Disclaimer
The current Root process of Huawei Honor 8C is currently on stable state and has been tested before. By, rooting your Huawei Honor 8C may void your warranty depends on your carrier.
* Make sure you have Custom Recovery, such as Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) installed. If not, follow our tutorial on How to Install Custom Recovery on Huawei Honor 8C.
* Make sure your Huawei Honor 8C is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How To Root Huawei Honor 8C:
1. Download the latest SuperSU flashable file for your Huawei Honor 8C From here (Link Updated June 6th, 2019)
2. Transfer the SuperSU file you just downloaded in Step 1 to your Huawei Honor 8C. You can also Download the file directly from your device.
3. Turn off your Huawei Honor 8C
4. Enter TWRP Custom Recovery by holding the Power Button and the Volume Up Button
5. Inside TWRP, go to Install menu, and find the SuperSU file for your Huawei Honor 8C that you just downloaded in Step 1.
6. Wipe the cache partition, and reboot your Huawei Honor 8C
8. The initial reboot will take longer time than usual so just wait
9. Once booted, your Huawei Honor 8C is now in rooted state
Done! That’s all the tutorial on How To Root Huawei Honor 8C. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask around How To Root Huawei Honor 8C, let us know in the comment section below.