Rooting Infinix S3X will allow yourself to explore your Infinix S3X to the fullest. By rooting, you will be able to access and modify files that usually are restricted on Infinix S3X. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you How To Root Infinix S3X.
How To Root Infinix S3X
Note and Disclaimer
The current Root process of Infinix S3X is currently on stable state and has been tested before. By, rooting your Infinix S3X may void your warranty depends on your carrier.
* Make sure you have Custom Recovery, such as Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) installed. If not, follow our tutorial on How to Install Custom Recovery on Infinix S3X.
* Make sure your Infinix S3X is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How To Root Infinix S3X:
1. Download the latest SuperSU flashable file for your Infinix S3X From here (Link Updated June 7th, 2019)
2. Transfer the SuperSU file you just downloaded in Step 1 to your Infinix S3X. You can also Download the file directly from your device.
3. Turn off your Infinix S3X
4. Enter TWRP Custom Recovery by holding the Power Button and the Volume Up Button
5. Inside TWRP, go to Install menu, and find the SuperSU file for your Infinix S3X that you just downloaded in Step 1.
6. Wipe the cache partition, and reboot your Infinix S3X
8. The initial reboot will take longer time than usual so just wait
9. Once booted, your Infinix S3X is now in rooted state
Done! That’s all the tutorial on How To Root Infinix S3X. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask around How To Root Infinix S3X, let us know in the comment section below.