Rooting Lenovo K9 will allow yourself to explore your Lenovo K9 to the fullest. By rooting, you will be able to access and modify files that usually are restricted on Lenovo K9. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you How To Root Lenovo K9.
How To Root Lenovo K9
Note and Disclaimer
The current Root process of Lenovo K9 is currently on stable state and has been tested before. By, rooting your Lenovo K9 may void your warranty depends on your carrier.
* Make sure you have Custom Recovery, such as Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) installed. If not, follow our tutorial on How to Install Custom Recovery on Lenovo K9.
* Make sure your Lenovo K9 is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How To Root Lenovo K9:
1. Download the latest SuperSU flashable file for your Lenovo K9 From here (Link Updated June 6th, 2019)
2. Transfer the SuperSU file you just downloaded in Step 1 to your Lenovo K9. You can also Download the file directly from your device.
3. Turn off your Lenovo K9
4. Enter TWRP Custom Recovery by holding the Power Button and the Volume Up Button
5. Inside TWRP, go to Install menu, and find the SuperSU file for your Lenovo K9 that you just downloaded in Step 1.
6. Wipe the cache partition, and reboot your Lenovo K9
8. The initial reboot will take longer time than usual so just wait
9. Once booted, your Lenovo K9 is now in rooted state
Done! That’s all the tutorial on How To Root Lenovo K9. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask around How To Root Lenovo K9, let us know in the comment section below.