Rooting Nokia 2.1 will allow yourself to explore your Nokia 2.1 to the fullest. By rooting, you will be able to access and modify files that usually are restricted on Nokia 2.1. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you How To Root Nokia 2.1.
How To Root Nokia 2.1
Note and Disclaimer
The current Root process of Nokia 2.1 is currently on stable state and has been tested before. By, rooting your Nokia 2.1 may void your warranty depends on your carrier.
* Make sure you have Custom Recovery, such as Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) installed. If not, follow our tutorial on How to Install Custom Recovery on Nokia 2.1.
* Make sure your Nokia 2.1 is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How To Root Nokia 2.1:
1. Download the latest SuperSU flashable file for your Nokia 2.1 From here (Link Updated August 12th, 2019)
2. Transfer the SuperSU file you just downloaded in Step 1 to your Nokia 2.1. You can also Download the file directly from your device.
3. Turn off your Nokia 2.1
4. Enter TWRP Custom Recovery by holding the Power Button and the Volume Up Button
5. Inside TWRP, go to Install menu, and find the SuperSU file for your Nokia 2.1 that you just downloaded in Step 1.
6. Wipe the cache partition, and reboot your Nokia 2.1
8. The initial reboot will take longer time than usual so just wait
9. Once booted, your Nokia 2.1 is now in rooted state
Done! That’s all the tutorial on How To Root Nokia 2.1. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask around How To Root Nokia 2.1, let us know in the comment section below.