Rooting Palm Palm will allow yourself to explore your Palm Palm to the fullest. By rooting, you will be able to access and modify files that usually are restricted on Palm Palm. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you How To Root Palm Palm.
How To Root Palm Palm
Note and Disclaimer
The current Root process of Palm Palm is currently on stable state and has been tested before. By, rooting your Palm Palm may void your warranty depends on your carrier.
* Make sure you have Custom Recovery, such as Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) installed. If not, follow our tutorial on How to Install Custom Recovery on Palm Palm.
* Make sure your Palm Palm is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How To Root Palm Palm:
1. Download the latest SuperSU flashable file for your Palm Palm From here (Link Updated June 7th, 2019)
2. Transfer the SuperSU file you just downloaded in Step 1 to your Palm Palm. You can also Download the file directly from your device.
3. Turn off your Palm Palm
4. Enter TWRP Custom Recovery by holding the Power Button and the Volume Up Button
5. Inside TWRP, go to Install menu, and find the SuperSU file for your Palm Palm that you just downloaded in Step 1.
6. Wipe the cache partition, and reboot your Palm Palm
8. The initial reboot will take longer time than usual so just wait
9. Once booted, your Palm Palm is now in rooted state
Done! That’s all the tutorial on How To Root Palm Palm. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask around How To Root Palm Palm, let us know in the comment section below.