Rooting Plum Optimax 2 will allow yourself to explore your Plum Optimax 2 to the fullest. By rooting, you will be able to access and modify files that usually are restricted on Plum Optimax 2. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you How To Root Plum Optimax 2.
How To Root Plum Optimax 2
Note and Disclaimer
The current Root process of Plum Optimax 2 is currently on stable state and has been tested before. By, rooting your Plum Optimax 2 may void your warranty depends on your carrier.
* Make sure you have Custom Recovery, such as Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) installed. If not, follow our tutorial on How to Install Custom Recovery on Plum Optimax 2.
* Make sure your Plum Optimax 2 is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How To Root Plum Optimax 2:
1. Download the latest SuperSU flashable file for your Plum Optimax 2 From here (Link Updated July 11th, 2019)
2. Transfer the SuperSU file you just downloaded in Step 1 to your Plum Optimax 2. You can also Download the file directly from your device.
3. Turn off your Plum Optimax 2
4. Enter TWRP Custom Recovery by holding the Power Button and the Volume Up Button
5. Inside TWRP, go to Install menu, and find the SuperSU file for your Plum Optimax 2 that you just downloaded in Step 1.
6. Wipe the cache partition, and reboot your Plum Optimax 2
8. The initial reboot will take longer time than usual so just wait
9. Once booted, your Plum Optimax 2 is now in rooted state
Done! That’s all the tutorial on How To Root Plum Optimax 2. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask around How To Root Plum Optimax 2, let us know in the comment section below.