Rooting Sony Xperia XA2 will allow yourself to explore your Sony Xperia XA2 to the fullest. By rooting, you will be able to access and modify files that usually are restricted on Sony Xperia XA2. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you How To Root Sony Xperia XA2.
How To Root Sony Xperia XA2
Note and Disclaimer
The current Root process of Sony Xperia XA2 is currently on stable state and has been tested before. By, rooting your Sony Xperia XA2 may void your warranty depends on your carrier.
* Make sure you have Custom Recovery, such as Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) installed. If not, follow our tutorial on How to Install Custom Recovery on Sony Xperia XA2.
* Make sure your Sony Xperia XA2 is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How To Root Sony Xperia XA2:
1. Download the latest SuperSU flashable file for your Sony Xperia XA2 From here (Link Updated June 9th, 2019)
2. Transfer the SuperSU file you just downloaded in Step 1 to your Sony Xperia XA2. You can also Download the file directly from your device.
3. Turn off your Sony Xperia XA2
4. Enter TWRP Custom Recovery by holding the Power Button and the Volume Up Button
5. Inside TWRP, go to Install menu, and find the SuperSU file for your Sony Xperia XA2 that you just downloaded in Step 1.
6. Wipe the cache partition, and reboot your Sony Xperia XA2
8. The initial reboot will take longer time than usual so just wait
9. Once booted, your Sony Xperia XA2 is now in rooted state
Done! That’s all the tutorial on How To Root Sony Xperia XA2. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask around How To Root Sony Xperia XA2, let us know in the comment section below.