Rooting TECNO Camon CX will allow yourself to explore your TECNO Camon CX to the fullest. By rooting, you will be able to access and modify files that usually are restricted on TECNO Camon CX. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you How To Root TECNO Camon CX.
How To Root TECNO Camon CX
Note and Disclaimer
The current Root process of TECNO Camon CX is currently on stable state and has been tested before. By, rooting your TECNO Camon CX may void your warranty depends on your carrier.
* Make sure you have Custom Recovery, such as Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) installed. If not, follow our tutorial on How to Install Custom Recovery on TECNO Camon CX.
* Make sure your TECNO Camon CX is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How To Root TECNO Camon CX:
1. Download the latest SuperSU flashable file for your TECNO Camon CX From here (Link Updated August 14th, 2019)
2. Transfer the SuperSU file you just downloaded in Step 1 to your TECNO Camon CX. You can also Download the file directly from your device.
3. Turn off your TECNO Camon CX
4. Enter TWRP Custom Recovery by holding the Power Button and the Volume Up Button
5. Inside TWRP, go to Install menu, and find the SuperSU file for your TECNO Camon CX that you just downloaded in Step 1.
6. Wipe the cache partition, and reboot your TECNO Camon CX
8. The initial reboot will take longer time than usual so just wait
9. Once booted, your TECNO Camon CX is now in rooted state
Done! That’s all the tutorial on How To Root TECNO Camon CX. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask around How To Root TECNO Camon CX, let us know in the comment section below.