Rooting TECNO Spark Plus will allow yourself to explore your TECNO Spark Plus to the fullest. By rooting, you will be able to access and modify files that usually are restricted on TECNO Spark Plus. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you How To Root TECNO Spark Plus.
How To Root TECNO Spark Plus
Note and Disclaimer
The current Root process of TECNO Spark Plus is currently on stable state and has been tested before. By, rooting your TECNO Spark Plus may void your warranty depends on your carrier.
* Make sure you have Custom Recovery, such as Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) installed. If not, follow our tutorial on How to Install Custom Recovery on TECNO Spark Plus.
* Make sure your TECNO Spark Plus is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How To Root TECNO Spark Plus:
1. Download the latest SuperSU flashable file for your TECNO Spark Plus From here (Link Updated June 7th, 2019)
2. Transfer the SuperSU file you just downloaded in Step 1 to your TECNO Spark Plus. You can also Download the file directly from your device.
3. Turn off your TECNO Spark Plus
4. Enter TWRP Custom Recovery by holding the Power Button and the Volume Up Button
5. Inside TWRP, go to Install menu, and find the SuperSU file for your TECNO Spark Plus that you just downloaded in Step 1.
6. Wipe the cache partition, and reboot your TECNO Spark Plus
8. The initial reboot will take longer time than usual so just wait
9. Once booted, your TECNO Spark Plus is now in rooted state
Done! That’s all the tutorial on How To Root TECNO Spark Plus. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask around How To Root TECNO Spark Plus, let us know in the comment section below.