Rooting vivo Y71 will allow yourself to explore your vivo Y71 to the fullest. By rooting, you will be able to access and modify files that usually are restricted on vivo Y71. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you How To Root vivo Y71.
How To Root vivo Y71
Note and Disclaimer
The current Root process of vivo Y71 is currently on stable state and has been tested before. By, rooting your vivo Y71 may void your warranty depends on your carrier.
* Make sure you have Custom Recovery, such as Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) installed. If not, follow our tutorial on How to Install Custom Recovery on vivo Y71.
* Make sure your vivo Y71 is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How To Root vivo Y71:
1. Download the latest SuperSU flashable file for your vivo Y71 From here (Link Updated June 8th, 2019)
2. Transfer the SuperSU file you just downloaded in Step 1 to your vivo Y71. You can also Download the file directly from your device.
3. Turn off your vivo Y71
4. Enter TWRP Custom Recovery by holding the Power Button and the Volume Up Button
5. Inside TWRP, go to Install menu, and find the SuperSU file for your vivo Y71 that you just downloaded in Step 1.
6. Wipe the cache partition, and reboot your vivo Y71
8. The initial reboot will take longer time than usual so just wait
9. Once booted, your vivo Y71 is now in rooted state
Done! That’s all the tutorial on How To Root vivo Y71. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask around How To Root vivo Y71, let us know in the comment section below.