Rooting vivo Z3 will allow yourself to explore your vivo Z3 to the fullest. By rooting, you will be able to access and modify files that usually are restricted on vivo Z3. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you How To Root vivo Z3.
How To Root vivo Z3
Note and Disclaimer
The current Root process of vivo Z3 is currently on stable state and has been tested before. By, rooting your vivo Z3 may void your warranty depends on your carrier.
* Make sure you have Custom Recovery, such as Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) installed. If not, follow our tutorial on How to Install Custom Recovery on vivo Z3.
* Make sure your vivo Z3 is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How To Root vivo Z3:
1. Download the latest SuperSU flashable file for your vivo Z3 From here (Link Updated June 6th, 2019)
2. Transfer the SuperSU file you just downloaded in Step 1 to your vivo Z3. You can also Download the file directly from your device.
3. Turn off your vivo Z3
4. Enter TWRP Custom Recovery by holding the Power Button and the Volume Up Button
5. Inside TWRP, go to Install menu, and find the SuperSU file for your vivo Z3 that you just downloaded in Step 1.
6. Wipe the cache partition, and reboot your vivo Z3
8. The initial reboot will take longer time than usual so just wait
9. Once booted, your vivo Z3 is now in rooted state
Done! That’s all the tutorial on How To Root vivo Z3. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask around How To Root vivo Z3, let us know in the comment section below.