Rooting ZTE nubia V18 will allow yourself to explore your ZTE nubia V18 to the fullest. By rooting, you will be able to access and modify files that usually are restricted on ZTE nubia V18. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you How To Root ZTE nubia V18.
How To Root ZTE nubia V18
Note and Disclaimer
The current Root process of ZTE nubia V18 is currently on stable state and has been tested before. By, rooting your ZTE nubia V18 may void your warranty depends on your carrier.
* Make sure you have Custom Recovery, such as Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) installed. If not, follow our tutorial on How to Install Custom Recovery on ZTE nubia V18.
* Make sure your ZTE nubia V18 is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How To Root ZTE nubia V18:
1. Download the latest SuperSU flashable file for your ZTE nubia V18 From here (Link Updated June 6th, 2019)
2. Transfer the SuperSU file you just downloaded in Step 1 to your ZTE nubia V18. You can also Download the file directly from your device.
3. Turn off your ZTE nubia V18
4. Enter TWRP Custom Recovery by holding the Power Button and the Volume Up Button
5. Inside TWRP, go to Install menu, and find the SuperSU file for your ZTE nubia V18 that you just downloaded in Step 1.
6. Wipe the cache partition, and reboot your ZTE nubia V18
8. The initial reboot will take longer time than usual so just wait
9. Once booted, your ZTE nubia V18 is now in rooted state
Done! That’s all the tutorial on How To Root ZTE nubia V18. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask around How To Root ZTE nubia V18, let us know in the comment section below.