Rooting ZTE Tempo Go will allow yourself to explore your ZTE Tempo Go to the fullest. By rooting, you will be able to access and modify files that usually are restricted on ZTE Tempo Go. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you How To Root ZTE Tempo Go.
How To Root ZTE Tempo Go
Note and Disclaimer
The current Root process of ZTE Tempo Go is currently on stable state and has been tested before. By, rooting your ZTE Tempo Go may void your warranty depends on your carrier.
* Make sure you have Custom Recovery, such as Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) installed. If not, follow our tutorial on How to Install Custom Recovery on ZTE Tempo Go.
* Make sure your ZTE Tempo Go is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How To Root ZTE Tempo Go:
1. Download the latest SuperSU flashable file for your ZTE Tempo Go From here (Link Updated June 12th, 2019)
2. Transfer the SuperSU file you just downloaded in Step 1 to your ZTE Tempo Go. You can also Download the file directly from your device.
3. Turn off your ZTE Tempo Go
4. Enter TWRP Custom Recovery by holding the Power Button and the Volume Up Button
5. Inside TWRP, go to Install menu, and find the SuperSU file for your ZTE Tempo Go that you just downloaded in Step 1.
6. Wipe the cache partition, and reboot your ZTE Tempo Go
8. The initial reboot will take longer time than usual so just wait
9. Once booted, your ZTE Tempo Go is now in rooted state
Done! That’s all the tutorial on How To Root ZTE Tempo Go. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask around How To Root ZTE Tempo Go, let us know in the comment section below.