Bootloader is a code that is executed the first time your Acer Liquid X2 start. Even though generally Bootloader is unlocked on Acer Liquid X2, some carrier my locked the Bootloader to prevent you from modifying your Acer Liquid X2. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you Tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Liquid X2.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Liquid X2
Note and Disclaimer
Unlocking Bootloader on Acer Liquid X2 may void your warranty with your carrier. Unlocking Bootloader on Acer Liquid X2 is stable and have been tested before.
* Make sure your Acer Liquid X2 is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Liquid X2:
1. Download and Install the latest version of MVUnlocker for Acer Liquid X2 from here (Link Updated June 29th, 2019)
2. Connect your Acer Liquid X2 to PC/MAC, and run MVUnlocker
3. Choose the Unlock Bootloader Menu, wait for MVUnlocker to detect your Acer Liquid X2 Bootloader Status
4. Once the initial analyze process is done, press the Start button
5. Wait for 5-10 minutes for process to complete
6. Once done, your Acer Liquid X2 will restart and you will have unlocked Bootloader
That is all the tutorial on How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Liquid X2. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask regarding How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Liquid X2, let us know in the comment section below.