Bootloader is a code that is executed the first time your Acer Liquid Z630S start. Even though generally Bootloader is unlocked on Acer Liquid Z630S, some carrier my locked the Bootloader to prevent you from modifying your Acer Liquid Z630S. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you Tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Liquid Z630S.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Liquid Z630S
Note and Disclaimer
Unlocking Bootloader on Acer Liquid Z630S may void your warranty with your carrier. Unlocking Bootloader on Acer Liquid Z630S is stable and have been tested before.
* Make sure your Acer Liquid Z630S is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Liquid Z630S:
1. Download and Install the latest version of MVUnlocker for Acer Liquid Z630S from here (Link Updated August 2nd, 2019)
2. Connect your Acer Liquid Z630S to PC/MAC, and run MVUnlocker
3. Choose the Unlock Bootloader Menu, wait for MVUnlocker to detect your Acer Liquid Z630S Bootloader Status
4. Once the initial analyze process is done, press the Start button
5. Wait for 5-10 minutes for process to complete
6. Once done, your Acer Liquid Z630S will restart and you will have unlocked Bootloader
That is all the tutorial on How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Liquid Z630S. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask regarding How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Liquid Z630S, let us know in the comment section below.