Bootloader is a code that is executed the first time your Acer Liquid Zest start. Even though generally Bootloader is unlocked on Acer Liquid Zest, some carrier my locked the Bootloader to prevent you from modifying your Acer Liquid Zest. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you Tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Liquid Zest.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Liquid Zest
Note and Disclaimer
Unlocking Bootloader on Acer Liquid Zest may void your warranty with your carrier. Unlocking Bootloader on Acer Liquid Zest is stable and have been tested before.
* Make sure your Acer Liquid Zest is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Liquid Zest:
1. Download and Install the latest version of MVUnlocker for Acer Liquid Zest from here (Link Updated August 4th, 2019)
2. Connect your Acer Liquid Zest to PC/MAC, and run MVUnlocker
3. Choose the Unlock Bootloader Menu, wait for MVUnlocker to detect your Acer Liquid Zest Bootloader Status
4. Once the initial analyze process is done, press the Start button
5. Wait for 5-10 minutes for process to complete
6. Once done, your Acer Liquid Zest will restart and you will have unlocked Bootloader
That is all the tutorial on How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Liquid Zest. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask regarding How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Liquid Zest, let us know in the comment section below.