Bootloader is a code that is executed the first time your Acer Predator 8 start. Even though generally Bootloader is unlocked on Acer Predator 8, some carrier my locked the Bootloader to prevent you from modifying your Acer Predator 8. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you Tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Predator 8.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Predator 8
Note and Disclaimer
Unlocking Bootloader on Acer Predator 8 may void your warranty with your carrier. Unlocking Bootloader on Acer Predator 8 is stable and have been tested before.
* Make sure your Acer Predator 8 is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Predator 8:
1. Download and Install the latest version of MVUnlocker for Acer Predator 8 from here (Link Updated June 4th, 2019)
2. Connect your Acer Predator 8 to PC/MAC, and run MVUnlocker
3. Choose the Unlock Bootloader Menu, wait for MVUnlocker to detect your Acer Predator 8 Bootloader Status
4. Once the initial analyze process is done, press the Start button
5. Wait for 5-10 minutes for process to complete
6. Once done, your Acer Predator 8 will restart and you will have unlocked Bootloader
That is all the tutorial on How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Predator 8. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask regarding How to Unlock Bootloader on Acer Predator 8, let us know in the comment section below.