Bootloader is a code that is executed the first time your BlackBerry Evolve start. Even though generally Bootloader is unlocked on BlackBerry Evolve, some carrier my locked the Bootloader to prevent you from modifying your BlackBerry Evolve. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you Tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on BlackBerry Evolve.
How to Unlock Bootloader on BlackBerry Evolve
Note and Disclaimer
Unlocking Bootloader on BlackBerry Evolve may void your warranty with your carrier. Unlocking Bootloader on BlackBerry Evolve is stable and have been tested before.
* Make sure your BlackBerry Evolve is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on BlackBerry Evolve:
1. Download and Install the latest version of MVUnlocker for BlackBerry Evolve from here (Link Updated August 6th, 2019)
2. Connect your BlackBerry Evolve to PC/MAC, and run MVUnlocker
3. Choose the Unlock Bootloader Menu, wait for MVUnlocker to detect your BlackBerry Evolve Bootloader Status
4. Once the initial analyze process is done, press the Start button
5. Wait for 5-10 minutes for process to complete
6. Once done, your BlackBerry Evolve will restart and you will have unlocked Bootloader
That is all the tutorial on How to Unlock Bootloader on BlackBerry Evolve. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask regarding How to Unlock Bootloader on BlackBerry Evolve, let us know in the comment section below.