Bootloader is a code that is executed the first time your BLU Grand M3 start. Even though generally Bootloader is unlocked on BLU Grand M3, some carrier my locked the Bootloader to prevent you from modifying your BLU Grand M3. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you Tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on BLU Grand M3.
How to Unlock Bootloader on BLU Grand M3
Note and Disclaimer
Unlocking Bootloader on BLU Grand M3 may void your warranty with your carrier. Unlocking Bootloader on BLU Grand M3 is stable and have been tested before.
* Make sure your BLU Grand M3 is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on BLU Grand M3:
1. Download and Install the latest version of MVUnlocker for BLU Grand M3 from here (Link Updated May 30th, 2019)
2. Connect your BLU Grand M3 to PC/MAC, and run MVUnlocker
3. Choose the Unlock Bootloader Menu, wait for MVUnlocker to detect your BLU Grand M3 Bootloader Status
4. Once the initial analyze process is done, press the Start button
5. Wait for 5-10 minutes for process to complete
6. Once done, your BLU Grand M3 will restart and you will have unlocked Bootloader
That is all the tutorial on How to Unlock Bootloader on BLU Grand M3. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask regarding How to Unlock Bootloader on BLU Grand M3, let us know in the comment section below.