Bootloader is a code that is executed the first time your BLU Studio View start. Even though generally Bootloader is unlocked on BLU Studio View, some carrier my locked the Bootloader to prevent you from modifying your BLU Studio View. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you Tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on BLU Studio View.
How to Unlock Bootloader on BLU Studio View
Note and Disclaimer
Unlocking Bootloader on BLU Studio View may void your warranty with your carrier. Unlocking Bootloader on BLU Studio View is stable and have been tested before.
* Make sure your BLU Studio View is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on BLU Studio View:
1. Download and Install the latest version of MVUnlocker for BLU Studio View from here (Link Updated May 28th, 2019)
2. Connect your BLU Studio View to PC/MAC, and run MVUnlocker
3. Choose the Unlock Bootloader Menu, wait for MVUnlocker to detect your BLU Studio View Bootloader Status
4. Once the initial analyze process is done, press the Start button
5. Wait for 5-10 minutes for process to complete
6. Once done, your BLU Studio View will restart and you will have unlocked Bootloader
That is all the tutorial on How to Unlock Bootloader on BLU Studio View. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask regarding How to Unlock Bootloader on BLU Studio View, let us know in the comment section below.