Bootloader is a code that is executed the first time your Celkon A97i start. Even though generally Bootloader is unlocked on Celkon A97i, some carrier my locked the Bootloader to prevent you from modifying your Celkon A97i. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you Tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Celkon A97i.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Celkon A97i
Note and Disclaimer
Unlocking Bootloader on Celkon A97i may void your warranty with your carrier. Unlocking Bootloader on Celkon A97i is stable and have been tested before.
* Make sure your Celkon A97i is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Celkon A97i:
1. Download and Install the latest version of MVUnlocker for Celkon A97i from here (Link Updated June 1st, 2019)
2. Connect your Celkon A97i to PC/MAC, and run MVUnlocker
3. Choose the Unlock Bootloader Menu, wait for MVUnlocker to detect your Celkon A97i Bootloader Status
4. Once the initial analyze process is done, press the Start button
5. Wait for 5-10 minutes for process to complete
6. Once done, your Celkon A97i will restart and you will have unlocked Bootloader
That is all the tutorial on How to Unlock Bootloader on Celkon A97i. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask regarding How to Unlock Bootloader on Celkon A97i, let us know in the comment section below.