Bootloader is a code that is executed the first time your Honor 8C start. Even though generally Bootloader is unlocked on Honor 8C, some carrier my locked the Bootloader to prevent you from modifying your Honor 8C. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you Tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Honor 8C.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Honor 8C
Note and Disclaimer
Unlocking Bootloader on Honor 8C may void your warranty with your carrier. Unlocking Bootloader on Honor 8C is stable and have been tested before.
* Make sure your Honor 8C is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Honor 8C:
1. Download and Install the latest version of MVUnlocker for Honor 8C from here (Link Updated August 4th, 2019)
2. Connect your Honor 8C to PC/MAC, and run MVUnlocker
3. Choose the Unlock Bootloader Menu, wait for MVUnlocker to detect your Honor 8C Bootloader Status
4. Once the initial analyze process is done, press the Start button
5. Wait for 5-10 minutes for process to complete
6. Once done, your Honor 8C will restart and you will have unlocked Bootloader
That is all the tutorial on How to Unlock Bootloader on Honor 8C. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask regarding How to Unlock Bootloader on Honor 8C, let us know in the comment section below.