Bootloader is a code that is executed the first time your Huawei nova 4e start. Even though generally Bootloader is unlocked on Huawei nova 4e, some carrier my locked the Bootloader to prevent you from modifying your Huawei nova 4e. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you Tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Huawei nova 4e.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Huawei nova 4e
Note and Disclaimer
Unlocking Bootloader on Huawei nova 4e may void your warranty with your carrier. Unlocking Bootloader on Huawei nova 4e is stable and have been tested before.
* Make sure your Huawei nova 4e is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Huawei nova 4e:
1. Download and Install the latest version of MVUnlocker for Huawei nova 4e from here (Link Updated May 28th, 2019)
2. Connect your Huawei nova 4e to PC/MAC, and run MVUnlocker
3. Choose the Unlock Bootloader Menu, wait for MVUnlocker to detect your Huawei nova 4e Bootloader Status
4. Once the initial analyze process is done, press the Start button
5. Wait for 5-10 minutes for process to complete
6. Once done, your Huawei nova 4e will restart and you will have unlocked Bootloader
That is all the tutorial on How to Unlock Bootloader on Huawei nova 4e. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask regarding How to Unlock Bootloader on Huawei nova 4e, let us know in the comment section below.