Bootloader is a code that is executed the first time your Lenovo K5 Pro start. Even though generally Bootloader is unlocked on Lenovo K5 Pro, some carrier my locked the Bootloader to prevent you from modifying your Lenovo K5 Pro. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you Tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Lenovo K5 Pro.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Lenovo K5 Pro
Note and Disclaimer
Unlocking Bootloader on Lenovo K5 Pro may void your warranty with your carrier. Unlocking Bootloader on Lenovo K5 Pro is stable and have been tested before.
* Make sure your Lenovo K5 Pro is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Lenovo K5 Pro:
1. Download and Install the latest version of MVUnlocker for Lenovo K5 Pro from here (Link Updated May 31st, 2019)
2. Connect your Lenovo K5 Pro to PC/MAC, and run MVUnlocker
3. Choose the Unlock Bootloader Menu, wait for MVUnlocker to detect your Lenovo K5 Pro Bootloader Status
4. Once the initial analyze process is done, press the Start button
5. Wait for 5-10 minutes for process to complete
6. Once done, your Lenovo K5 Pro will restart and you will have unlocked Bootloader
That is all the tutorial on How to Unlock Bootloader on Lenovo K5 Pro. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask regarding How to Unlock Bootloader on Lenovo K5 Pro, let us know in the comment section below.