Bootloader is a code that is executed the first time your Meizu C9 start. Even though generally Bootloader is unlocked on Meizu C9, some carrier my locked the Bootloader to prevent you from modifying your Meizu C9. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you Tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Meizu C9.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Meizu C9
Note and Disclaimer
Unlocking Bootloader on Meizu C9 may void your warranty with your carrier. Unlocking Bootloader on Meizu C9 is stable and have been tested before.
* Make sure your Meizu C9 is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Meizu C9:
1. Download and Install the latest version of MVUnlocker for Meizu C9 from here (Link Updated May 29th, 2019)
2. Connect your Meizu C9 to PC/MAC, and run MVUnlocker
3. Choose the Unlock Bootloader Menu, wait for MVUnlocker to detect your Meizu C9 Bootloader Status
4. Once the initial analyze process is done, press the Start button
5. Wait for 5-10 minutes for process to complete
6. Once done, your Meizu C9 will restart and you will have unlocked Bootloader
That is all the tutorial on How to Unlock Bootloader on Meizu C9. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask regarding How to Unlock Bootloader on Meizu C9, let us know in the comment section below.