Bootloader is a code that is executed the first time your Nokia 7.1 start. Even though generally Bootloader is unlocked on Nokia 7.1, some carrier my locked the Bootloader to prevent you from modifying your Nokia 7.1. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you Tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Nokia 7.1.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Nokia 7.1
Note and Disclaimer
Unlocking Bootloader on Nokia 7.1 may void your warranty with your carrier. Unlocking Bootloader on Nokia 7.1 is stable and have been tested before.
* Make sure your Nokia 7.1 is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Nokia 7.1:
1. Download and Install the latest version of MVUnlocker for Nokia 7.1 from here (Link Updated May 30th, 2019)
2. Connect your Nokia 7.1 to PC/MAC, and run MVUnlocker
3. Choose the Unlock Bootloader Menu, wait for MVUnlocker to detect your Nokia 7.1 Bootloader Status
4. Once the initial analyze process is done, press the Start button
5. Wait for 5-10 minutes for process to complete
6. Once done, your Nokia 7.1 will restart and you will have unlocked Bootloader
That is all the tutorial on How to Unlock Bootloader on Nokia 7.1. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask regarding How to Unlock Bootloader on Nokia 7.1, let us know in the comment section below.