Bootloader is a code that is executed the first time your Oppo K1 start. Even though generally Bootloader is unlocked on Oppo K1, some carrier my locked the Bootloader to prevent you from modifying your Oppo K1. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you Tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Oppo K1.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Oppo K1
Note and Disclaimer
Unlocking Bootloader on Oppo K1 may void your warranty with your carrier. Unlocking Bootloader on Oppo K1 is stable and have been tested before.
* Make sure your Oppo K1 is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Oppo K1:
1. Download and Install the latest version of MVUnlocker for Oppo K1 from here (Link Updated May 31st, 2019)
2. Connect your Oppo K1 to PC/MAC, and run MVUnlocker
3. Choose the Unlock Bootloader Menu, wait for MVUnlocker to detect your Oppo K1 Bootloader Status
4. Once the initial analyze process is done, press the Start button
5. Wait for 5-10 minutes for process to complete
6. Once done, your Oppo K1 will restart and you will have unlocked Bootloader
That is all the tutorial on How to Unlock Bootloader on Oppo K1. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask regarding How to Unlock Bootloader on Oppo K1, let us know in the comment section below.