Bootloader is a code that is executed the first time your Sony Xperia L2 start. Even though generally Bootloader is unlocked on Sony Xperia L2, some carrier my locked the Bootloader to prevent you from modifying your Sony Xperia L2. In this, tutorial, we are going to show you Tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Sony Xperia L2.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Sony Xperia L2
Note and Disclaimer
Unlocking Bootloader on Sony Xperia L2 may void your warranty with your carrier. Unlocking Bootloader on Sony Xperia L2 is stable and have been tested before.
* Make sure your Sony Xperia L2 is at least 60% charged.
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader on Sony Xperia L2:
1. Download and Install the latest version of MVUnlocker for Sony Xperia L2 from here (Link Updated May 30th, 2019)
2. Connect your Sony Xperia L2 to PC/MAC, and run MVUnlocker
3. Choose the Unlock Bootloader Menu, wait for MVUnlocker to detect your Sony Xperia L2 Bootloader Status
4. Once the initial analyze process is done, press the Start button
5. Wait for 5-10 minutes for process to complete
6. Once done, your Sony Xperia L2 will restart and you will have unlocked Bootloader
That is all the tutorial on How to Unlock Bootloader on Sony Xperia L2. If you encounter some problem or have anything to ask regarding How to Unlock Bootloader on Sony Xperia L2, let us know in the comment section below.